Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello, what formalities do I have to accomplish if I want to become a sworn translator in Australia?

especially in New South Wales?



I would like to propose my qualifications with French, Russian and Spanish languages.



Thank You for Your help.Hello, what formalities do I have to accomplish if I want to become a sworn translator in Australia?
Judging from the commercials I see on TV, my guess is that an engineering degree in floor cleaning would help. Someone has to translate, the vacuum cleaner and supermop instructions to new immigrants. About half the people now resident in Australian weren't born there.Hello, what formalities do I have to accomplish if I want to become a sworn translator in Australia?
You need to sit NAATI exams in each. There will not be much work in these languages in the courts at all - Indonesian is the main "other language" that uses translators in Australian courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment