Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you say "You're beautiful" in Russian?

The girl I`m seeing is Russian(she speaks perfectly fine English), but I wanted to tell her that she's beautiful in Russian. I did the online translators but it just gives me the words in the russian alphabet. How do you pronounce "You're beautiful" in Russian? Also, how do you say "I like you". Is there a way to say it in Russian without having the word for like be love? I dont want to freak her out or anything.How do you say "You're beautiful" in Russian?
~ cra-SAH-veet-sa ma-YAH (=my beauty)

~ cra-SOW-tool-ich-kah (~pretty and cute)

~ ne-nah-GLIAD-na-ya ma-YAH (~so beautiful, that i can't stop looking)

~ DO-she-chka (~soul-mate and cute)

~ LAH-pooch-kah (~bunny, ~ kitty-cat)

~ ZAH-ink-ah (~bunny)

~ dra-ga-TSAN-nah-yah ma-YAH (my treasure)

~ zvez-DAH ma-YAH (my star)



I like you so much = Kahk tea mnia NRAH-vish-sia! ~ Tea mnia O-chin NRAH-vish-sia! ~ Tea mnia SEAL-nah NRAH-vish-sia!
http://www.imtranslator.com



just register (its 100%) free.



it provides a translation, audio, and a back translation (i.e. english to russian and back to english)



i use it for portuguese, since there are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany portuguese where i live and its useful to know a few phrases.



good luck!How do you say "You're beautiful" in Russian?
ты очень хорошенькая (красивая)!!!!!!!! - You are sooooo...cute(beautiful)! (tí óchen' horoshén'kaya(krasívaya)!)



ты мне очень нравишься ! -- i like yo soooooooooo much!

(ti mné óchen' nrávish'sia!)
"You're beautiful" - Ty krasivaya (krah-see-vah-yah

"I like you" - Ty mne nravishsya (mneh nrah-vee-sh-syah)How do you say "You're beautiful" in Russian?
Tye Krasyvaya (Your pretty/beautiful)

Tye Mne Nravyshsa (I like you)
Coquus est pingam pictoris
From what I know- Privet Krasivaya, i might be wrong though

No comments:

Post a Comment