Monday, January 30, 2012

What courses in college do I need to take to be a great translator?

I speak English obviously and am currently learning 2 languages at the same time Espanol and 袪褍褋褋泻懈泄-Russian.What courses in college do I need to take to be a great translator?
I'd recommend some linguistic courses as well. It's better to stick with 1 or 2 languages at a time and become fluent in them. Try to take a study abroad course in the summer or for a semester or two because that's the best way to learn any language. What courses in college do I need to take to be a great translator?
you are doing good!! but to be even better, i would learn france as well because it is becoming a more and more popular language in the US.. it may be hard but it will definently pay off in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment