Monday, January 30, 2012

I need help with Russian words.?

I can't find a dictionary with non-cyrillic Russian translator/dictionary. Can someone help me? Or just.. Help with the translation of these words:



Scout

Hunter



Or something close to those. ( Like.. We used the Russian word for doctor in place of Healer, and Strelets for 'warrior', but Strelets was a war or .. Something. xD )



Again, I repeat.. NON-CYRILLIC. Pleeeasse. %26lt;3I need help with Russian words.?
Scout - scout or raz(VE)dchik

Hunter - a(HO)tnik



Strelets is a zodiacal sign

Healer is a folk healer

In Russian we say:

warrior - (VO)in

doctor - v(RA)ch or (DO)ktor





put the stress on ()I need help with Russian words.?
охотник (Okhotnik)



скаут (skaut)
  • chrome download
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment