Monday, January 30, 2012

How do you say "oversleep" in Russian?

I'm writing a story based in Russia, but I don't trust the babelfish translator, because it might take it too literal. I do know some Russian, so if you have it in cryllic you dont need to transliterate it for me. Thanks :]How do you say "oversleep" in Russian?
If you mean like someone not waking up on time than it's 锌褉芯褋锌邪褌褜.

Whatever anyone tells you DO NOT use 锌械褉械褋锌邪褌褜. I'm saying this just in case some genius decides to give you an Internet translation.How do you say "oversleep" in Russian?
StolichnayaHow do you say "oversleep" in Russian?
My Russian's gotten rusty, but I'm thinking --prospat'--
oversleep in the meaning you slept a lot would be - 锌械褉械褋锌邪褌褜 (褟 锌械褉械褋锌邪谢邪, 芯薪 锌械褉械褋锌邪谢) or you can say 褟 屑薪芯谐芯 褋锌邪谢.



Anyway for the future always say that sentence where you want to use a word, cause it could be one word different meanings, or wrong image, or in that particular situation you need to you in russian absolutely different word.





褍写邪褔懈...
  • chrome apps
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment