Monday, January 30, 2012

How come the translators don't translate Russian? ?

Well I'm soaking to this girl and I send the message in Russian or the russian I got from a translator but she sent me back a message in the English alphabet instead of the Russian one I sent, why is this?How come the translators don't translate Russian? ?
Online translators are faulty anyway. What do you want translated to Russian? I'll be happy to do it for you.How come the translators don't translate Russian? ?
please elaborate.
i have difficulty with russian to english and vise versa translators as well.
there is a major difference between the aplhabets, grammar, vowel and consonants, and pronunciations between russian and english, and many computer translators cannot be effectively programmed to calculate proper grammar etc. for different languages. there are similar problems with translators for all languages.
that is what you asked right?
it could also be human error.

No comments:

Post a Comment