Monday, January 30, 2012

Hi! i am a russian girl and i would like to follow my studies in india!?

i would like to become a russian-hindi translator/ can you advise me one university in india for foreign studients? thank youHi! i am a russian girl and i would like to follow my studies in india!?
You can search it on these links, plz click

http://www.cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm

http://www.cbseguess.com/

http://www.cbsenotes.com/
It depends on your interest. Which program you want pursue. There are plenty of universities which provide different courses. In India cost of living is less and education level is excellent. So please tryHi! i am a russian girl and i would like to follow my studies in india!?
delhi university is the best in india
yes u r rightHi! i am a russian girl and i would like to follow my studies in india!?
Delhi university is best university in India that i can suggest but the delhi can not be safe if you are living onw your private rented house/

so try to get universty hostel .
sure you can and there are many institutions offering this. all this info is too lengthy to provide here. if you are really interested give me a call. if you need any help with the procedure. I can get you through it. just give me a call or sms me and i will surely get back to you.

call or sms: 09884371056. I help students with admission procedures.

or visit:http://www.infraction.biz/ and click

Admission Forum.

you can also mail me at: aniruddh1211@hotmail.com

take care.
You can look for delhi university. they have a language department which enroll international student for various languages. Also fee i very nominl.
You are welcome here with open heart.

there are many universities to teach you in your desired field and that too not costly.

You can check punjabi university,or other universities just try it on google search engine about indian universities and u will get gooid results.

take care
Nagpur university is the best for education especially when you want to learn Hindi. Nagpur has become a education Hub. Moreover, City is quiet, calm and safe for girls. people are very co-operative and of course I am also here to help you out as your local guardian if you wish.
is that suppose to be a question....???



:]]
university of madras
Osmania University, Hyderabad, India

No comments:

Post a Comment