Monday, January 30, 2012

The ingenious google translator - share the most brilliant translations it presented you?

I myself remember two: first I translated Judgment day from Russian to English - got Vessel day (because judgment and vessel in Russian have similar letters), second - Sieg Heil from German to Russian. It was like "those who have defeated the healing".The ingenious google translator - share the most brilliant translations it presented you?
I like putting random words in a sentence, then translating from English to Dutch, then back to english. Then i translate the funny english i get back into spanish, and translate it back again... comes up with funny stuff..



Heres an example



"Hello, i have two elephants and i didnt eat a snorkel. If i sat on a hat, would you be afraid? Do you use refrigeration units as ovens or would that be bad for the fish cakes?"



i translated it to dutch, then back to english, and this is what i got back,,,



Hello, have I two elephants and I ate none snorkel. If I would be on a cap drunk, you frightened? Do you use refrigeration entities as ovens or that for the fish cakes would be bad?



so i translated THAT into spanish.. and heres the result when i got it BACK to english..



Hello, he has elephants of I two and I did not eat any tube respirator. If he would be in a drunk socket, you scared? You use organizations of the refrigeration as furnaces or that for the croquettes of fish would be bad?





Now compare that to what i started with.. LOL


Japanese to English.The ingenious google translator - share the most brilliant translations it presented you?
The worst i've ever seen didn't happen to myself. A friend used Google to translate for a Spanish homework assignment. it was complete gibberish including sentences like "Cat are with brown nice."
I used to do french when I was about 14, and was terrible at it, so I put all that I wanted into the translator thingy, and got some complete crap out of it, like " i eat cat with my dog pets. "

卢_卢

xThe ingenious google translator - share the most brilliant translations it presented you?
90 % , it is working great..

No comments:

Post a Comment