Sunday, February 12, 2012

English to Russian - is this translation correct?

I need to translate "I want to walk this earth like it is mine" into Russian, and it needs to be totally accurate.



I have used every online translator imaginable, my Russian dictionaries, and a friend who speaks Russian quite well, but is not so good at the grammar. This is what we have come up with:



携 褏芯褔褍 锌芯谐褍谢褟褌褜 褝褌邪 蟹械屑谢褟 泻邪泻 芯薪 屑芯械.



I just need to know if this is totally accurate (it's for a tattoo, so it's very important). Thanks in advance.English to Russian - is this translation correct?
your translation is wrong. this is the correct translation: 携 褏芯褔褍 谐褍谢褟褌褜 锌芯 褝褌芯泄 袟械屑谢械 泻邪泻 斜褍写褌芯 芯薪邪 屑芯褟.English to Russian - is this translation correct?
dam it just use google translate what wrong with u people

No comments:

Post a Comment