Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What is "I've got a new piercing." in russian?

And is there a special word for dogs that are used to dog fighting? Or do you just use the same word for a normal dog?





No free online translators please!



Thanks :]What is "I've got a new piercing." in russian?
у меня есть новый пирсинг.

you were close, but my sentence is better:)

about the fighting dogs:

борцовая собака - general fighting dog(both genders)

борцовый пёс (bortsovyi pios) - fighting male dog

борцовые псы (bortsovyie psy)- fighting male dogsWhat is "I've got a new piercing." in russian?
http://tts.imtranslator.net/376s



this site has a russian woman speaking it for you

sorry its from a translation website but i would have imagined you

would have liked it spoken.if you can find it copy and paste the source

link into your address bar.What is "I've got a new piercing." in russian?
Я сделал(а) себе новый прокол. or

Я проколол(а) себе... (smth).

No comments:

Post a Comment