Wednesday, February 15, 2012

袨褌屑械褌懈屑 屑芯泄 锌褉懈械蟹写? its russian, and the online translators give an answer which makes no sense????

:)))

"芯褌屑械褌懈屑" (芯褌屑械褔邪褌褜) = "to celebrate" (in this context)



==~~ Will we celebrate my arrival? or

==~~ Are we going to celebrate my arrival?



(in short, it's suggestion to celebrate someone's arrival).袨褌屑械褌懈屑 屑芯泄 锌褉懈械蟹写? its russian, and the online translators give an answer which makes no sense????
Babelfish.altavista.com says "let us note my arrival". Certainly the second two words "my arrival" match up from my knowledge of Slavic. The first word means "let's note" so I would guess you'll need to use some imagination to move that into some lind of regularly spoken English.
One meaning of 芯褌屑械褌懈褌褜 is to mention. So it

means: Are we going to mention my arrival?

Or, more loosely, are we going to announce

my arrival?

It could also mean: Are we going to celebrate my arrival?

Another meaning of 芯褌屑械褌懈褌褜 is to celebrate.袨褌屑械褌懈屑 屑芯泄 锌褉懈械蟹写? its russian, and the online translators give an answer which makes no sense????
it means ''when he/she comes back your going to celebrate it , so you'll remember it'';]]for example if the person is comin back from another country.



hope you understand what i mean;]
russian people likes to celebrate almost everythink ... even if its not a reason for it ... the most number of people understand this words like "to drink" like the means of the celebrating the meeting.袨褌屑械褌懈屑 屑芯泄 锌褉懈械蟹写? its russian, and the online translators give an answer which makes no sense????
it can also be celebration or it can be also cancell..arrival..

No comments:

Post a Comment