Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to say "I thought you were ukrainian" in russian?

i want to know how you would say "I thought you were ukrainian" in russian. (褌褘/informal form) thank you. i would just use a translator but native speakers seem to not understand me when i use them.How to say "I thought you were ukrainian" in russian?
携 写褍屑邪谢, 褔褌芯 褌褘 褍泻褉邪懈薪械褑. (male to male)

携 写褍屑邪谢, 褔褌芯 褌褘 褍泻褉邪懈薪泻邪. (male to female)

携 写褍屑邪谢邪, 褔褌芯 褌褘 褍泻褉邪懈薪泻邪. (female to female)

携 写褍屑邪谢邪, 褔褌芯 褌褘 褍泻褉邪懈薪械褑. (female to male)

携 写褍屑邪谢, 褔褌芯 褌褘 懈蟹 校泻褉邪懈薪褘. (male, 'I thought you're from Ukraine')

携 写褍屑邪谢邪, 褔褌芯 褌褘 懈蟹 校泻褉邪懈薪褘. (female, 'I thought you're from Ukraine')How to say "I thought you were ukrainian" in russian?
Damask J is correct, the two others are the usual Google Translate fails. Lol @Callum for having the gall(um) to say it's pure Russian. 校泻褉邪懈薪褋泻懈泄, unlike 褉褍褋褋泻懈泄, is only used as an adjective and never to refer to a person.

Minor addition, the "褔褌芯" clause is optional in informal speech, dropping it is acceptable in colloquial Russian just like in English ("I thought [that] you were.")How to say "I thought you were ukrainian" in russian?
ya dumal, chto vy ukrainskii虇

thats the phonetical way

褟 写褍屑邪谢, 褔褌芯 胁褘 褍泻褉邪懈薪褋泻懈泄

and thats pure russian
携 写褍屑邪谢, 褌褘 褍泻褉邪懈薪褋泻懈泄

No comments:

Post a Comment