Saturday, February 18, 2012

What are the chances at this career?

I am looking to go to college for either journalism or Russian. I was just wondering, is it hard to major in and learn Russian? Also what are some good schools that offer Russian as a major in either Canada or the United States?



Anyway if I get a degree in Russian, I would like to be a translator for a Russian hockey player, since a lot are starting to come over the United States to play in the NHL and they don't know English. What are my chances at this career?What are the chances at this career?
The openings in this field are most likely very limited; you can try contacting the US State Dept to see if they can provide employment info for a job in Govt work, but the hockey thing is not something to count on :}What are the chances at this career?
ask your self how many russian literates do we need here in the states?
  • tess gerritsen
  • suzuki samurai
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment