Wednesday, February 15, 2012

English to Russian translation (no online translators)?

Can you translate these sentences to Russian please? No online translators please and please write down your source :)



"Is she there? Until when she'll be there? I need her to sign in my certificate, that's why I called."



"Can you please sign in this certificate?"



"Meanwhile this course, I had wonderful time. I'm grateful for you to provide such a warm place for the ones who learn Russian. I'll always associate this year's weekends with this place. I'll always remember here with its friendly atmosphere and I will suggest it to my friends. I really left beautiful memories here."



спасибо большое ребята :))English to Russian translation (no online translators)?
huajia hua huangseEnglish to Russian translation (no online translators)?
Honestly the best thing you can do is contact a person who speaks english and russian and have them translate it for you. I'm Russian but I suck at translating and I'm not too willing to put in the effort, sorry, and the translation that I read from above (online) was really bad. Online translators are only good for translating one word at a time, not whole sentences that make actually would make sense.English to Russian translation (no online translators)?
Go with an online translator. You seriously trust someone on this board to translate that for you? You will end up cussing someone out or saying something stupid while your "translator" has a giggle fit back behind their keyboard.


http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_se…

?Она там? До когда она не быть там? Мне нужно она подписать в моем сертификате, том почему я вызвал. ?

?Можете вы пожалуйста подписать в этом сертификате? ?

?Между тем этот курс, я имел чудесное время. Я признательн для вас для того чтобы обеспечить такое теплое место для одних учат русского. Я всегда буду связывать this year's викэнды с этим местом. Я всегда вспомню здесь с своим дружественной обстановкой и я предложу его к моим друзьям. Я реально оставил красивейшие памяти здесь. ?
I will do my best



"Она там? Сколько она там ещё пробудет? Она мне нужна чтобы подписать свидетельство. Поэтому я и звоню"

"Вы можете подписать это свидетельсво?"



"Между прочим, насчет этих курсов. Мне очень понравилось. Огромное спасибо за то как вы помогаете тем кто изучает Русский язык. Я буду вспоминать его каждые выходные. Я буду помнить эту тёплую обстановку и я буду рекоммендовать эти курсы моим друзьям. Я буду вспоминать о них с теплотой"
  • translate japanese to english
  • pop cap games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment