Sunday, February 12, 2012

I want to become a translator / interpreter, and I'm want to know what I have to do.?

I'm going to be a senior in high school in 2 weeks I've had 3 years(so far) of French, 1 of German, 1/2 of Russian, and I've learned some Japanese on my own. I'm thinking of taking a year off and becoming an Au Pair, in Europe, but I don't know. Should I apply to college now? Which ones? What major should I take? Any additional info would be great! Thanks! P.S. I live in Ann Arbor, and a college close (within 2 hours) would be great!I want to become a translator / interpreter, and I'm want to know what I have to do.?
My niece wants to do the same thing. She is just about finished college at Wayne State U. in Detroit. She has taken a teaching curriculum, travelled over the summers to Spain and Mexico, is doing student teaching this semester, and will have her degree in Education with a minor in languages next May.I want to become a translator / interpreter, and I'm want to know what I have to do.?
Join the army and translate arabic! If you do not want to learn arabic then the Army will allow you to choose your language. I am considering joining the Army and translating German, I have 6 years experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment